Athlete in Mind Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 00000000. VAT Registration Number GB 000 0000 00. Registered Address: 10, George V Close, Watford, Herts, England, WD18 7QS.
- The copyright to this website and all other intellectual property rights relating to it (including all text, graphics, code, files and links) belong to Athlete in Mind Ltd. You must not copy, transmit or store (in whole or in part) the content of this website without our written permission.
- All registered trademarks of Athlete in Mind Ltd and/or its Subsidiary Companies may not be used or copied without our written permission.
- Due to the nature of the internet from time to time we may experience technical difficulties. As such, we cannot guarantee your access will always be error free and we cannot be held accountable for any disruption to our service.
- The information provided on this website is for general interest only. It does not constitute specific advice and we do not accept any liability if you suffer any loss as a result of using this website or relying on any information provided on it.
- If you chose to signup with Athlete in Mind.co.uk you will be asked to create a password. This password must be kept confidential. You will be responsible for all activity that is carried out using this password. If you suspect someone else knows your password you are strongly advised to visit your My Account section and change it.
- If Athlete in Mind Ltd has reason to believe that there is a breach of security or misuse of the Athlete in Mind.co.uk site, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend your account.
- Athlete in Mind.co.uk may not be used in any of the following ways:
- To circulate any unlawful, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, or objectionable material.
- To promote information or material that constitutes a criminal offence.
- To obtain unauthorised access to other computer systems.
- To interfere with another’s use of Athlete in Mind.co.uk.
- To break any laws concerning public telecommunications networks.
- To disrupt any networks or web sites connected to Athlete in Mind.co.uk.
- To make, transmit or store electronic copies of copyrighted materials without the permission of the owner.
The material featured on, and accessible from, Athlete in Mind.co.uk is owned by Athlete in Mind Ltd and is protected by copyright, trademarks, database and other intellectual property rights. As such the following restrictions must be adhered to:
- The downloading of material (including all text, graphics, code, files and links) for anything other than private use is strictly prohibited.
- You may retrieve and display content from Athlete in Mind.co.uk on a computer screen, and store such content in electronic form on disk, however you must not display or store such content on any other storage device connected to a network.
- You may print Athlete in Mind.co.uk content for your own personal use. Printed content used for commercial purposes is prohibited. You must keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices.
- For whatever reason, you may not reproduce, modify, copy, republish, distribute or store (in whole or in part) any material (including all text, graphics, code, files and links) featured on the Athlete in Mind.co.uk site, even if you have printed the content.
- The names, images and logos identifying Athlete in Mind Ltd or any of its subsidiaries and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Athlete in Mind Ltd. No user will have any licence or right to use any trade mark, design right or copyright of Athlete in Mind Ltd or any of its subsidiaries.
Booking Terms & Conditions
- All fees are payable in advance for all of our packages and sessions.
- Payment can be made over the phone using a Debit or Credit card or via PayPal using email@example.com
- Only in exceptional circumstances will cash be taken on the day of the session as payment.
- Athlete In Mind require a minimum of 24 hours notice for cancellation or to reschedule a session.
- Failure to give the minimum notice means full payment for the session will be retained.
- The session begins at the prearranged time, if you are late for any reason the session will only run until its scheduled end time.
- In the very unlikely event that Athlete In Mind are unable to make the session as much notice as possible will be given and your session will be rebooked ASAP within 24 hours, for your earliest convenience.
- By booking a session with Athlete In Mind you agree to the above terms and conditions.